Monday, November 16, 2009

Come on Duncan PA announcer

So there I was just looking at the facilities inside the Duncan press box minding my own business before we were to start The High School Huddle Game Night radio show when the Duncan PA announcer made sure I heard him say, "The fighting BlueJays, I think we are going to be having some BlueJays after this game is over."

I think he knew I was with, as I was wearing, my blue Guthrie shirt.

Naturally, I did not say a word and went on about my business. Sure wish I could have seen him afterwards to see if he was having any BlueJay...lol...Just a little sportsmanship, I know. I say it sometimes too, but not in playoff games. No need to jinx it!

Overall, the Duncan athletic department was very helpful with everything that we needed and you can tell they enjoy their football team and do a good job.

No comments: