Monday, November 16, 2009

Class 3A second round picks

Well, yours truly went on that massive limb and picked Madill to win the state title and that had to be the deciding factor. Many told me to come back to earth and I refuse to do so.

What was I thinking? Perhaps, I wasn't. Still yet, everyone thought they would at least win over Blanchard. Oh well.

Seq Claremore at Tuttle
Both teams dominated in the opening round. Tuttle was my pick to make it to the championship game and am not stopping now despite Tuttle fans stomach now turning with my pick.

Purcell at Cascia Hall
Cole Swayze was back and Damien Shea added the fuel over Elgin in a game I had picked against the Dragons. It was a close game 28-27 for a very good first round game.

Cascia Hall took care of business as the win streak continues to grow and believe it grows to one more game this season with a win over Purcell. Dragon fans, you can thank me later.

Berryhill at Blanchard
Can the Lions make it two in a row in the playoffs? I say no. The 3A-1 district however gets them ready for this Berryhill team who has also seen some good teams to prepare them for this upcoming game.

Clinton at Dewey
I suppose it is now time to scare the day lights out of Clinton fans. I had picked Madill to take down Clinton in the semi's to reach the 3A title game. Well, guess what? I have to put Clinton in there now.

Why do I go against tradition and Delans Griffith to begin with?

No comments: