Tuesday, October 27, 2009

5A Play-off Crystal Ball

Okay, okay, I know. We still have two weeks left in the regular season, but I took a look into my crystal ball and here is what I am forecasting for the 5A bracket. For the most part, it appears to be set except for 5A-4. We know who the four teams will be, but no idea what order they will finish.

El Reno vs Ardmore
McAlester vs Bixby

T. Kelley vs T. Central
Carl Albert vs Lawton Mac

*How about a possible El Reno vs McAlester and a T. Kelley vs Carl Albert second round match-up?

Shawnee vs Deer Creek
Booker T. vs Ada

T. East Central vs T. Hale
Duncan vs Guthrie

*How about a possible Shawnee vs Booker T. second round match-up?

As I have said before, finishing third in 5A-2 may not be the worse thing. Sure, play-off opponents are all tough, but no Shawnee, Carl Albert, Booker T., T. Kelley, or El Reno in the second round. I think I would take my chances

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what is Scenario B without BTW?
Juana

Chris Evans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Evans said...

BTW issue may result in a parade at Shawnee. If Pryor beats Miami or Hale then BTW is out of the play-off's. WOW.

Updated 5A Crystal Ball Bracket:

El Reno vs Ardmore
McAlester vs Bixby

T. Kelley vs T. Central
Carl Albert vs Lawton Mac

Shawnee vs Deer Creek
T. Hale vs Ada

T. East Central vs Pryor
Duncan vs Guthrie

Chris Evans said...

Ooops...

T. Kelley vs Ada

and

T. Hale vs McAlester

and

Bixby vs T. Central

T. Central beat Ada giving them the head-to-head. Thanks Booker T. you made my crystal ball fuzzy a touch.