Monday, October 13, 2008

Guthrie - Carl Albert Week

Well, I believe I am finally caught up with everything now?

After the Noble game I came home and did my normal web site duties and left for Dallas with my buddy, Jason Reece, at 1:30 in the morning. Let's just say it was a long 24 hours from Friday morning to Saturday evening with about 45 minutes of sleep and the wrong team winning in Big D.

The Guthrie-Carl Albert week is always a fun, but busy week for me personally. I try and do everything possible to make sure we all have enough information out there to get us ready for the game. Throw in a radio show and a web site and it is a non-stop week.

My Cox Communications friend and producer Jerry Hayes called me today and asked me to do a segment in their pregame show that starts at 7:00 pm. I wonder if I have to wear make-up?

Suppose we can have a lil fun and get your predictions. You can use the poll at the bottom of this page and I invite you to leave some feedback on this forum, or perhaps on the GSP Message Board at: http://www.bluejaychris.proboards80.com/

No comments: